The law of attraction states that every positive or negative event that happened with you was attracted by you. Say that a special friend loaned you money when you didn’t have any. You attracted that, even without your awareness of using the law. Say that teacher, classmate, client, or co-worker gave you a hard time during the day. You attracted that, too. Again, we are using the law every second of every day. You’ve even attracted reading this article! Ever needed a step to step guide on how to implement the law of attraction or the secret? You thought about it and here’s what Universe has to offer….7 simple steps that you can take right now and start using the law of attraction effectively.
Make this 7 steps a part of your daily routine and be prepared for all the positive changes that are about to come into your life. I hope these 7 steps benefit you and you live a miraculous life. 🙂
There are really only three basic steps: ask, believe, and receive. However, the point of this article is to break those three steps down into actions that you can do.
- Relax your mind. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes before you start the exercise. Doing this will improve your brain power and have your mind at that relaxed state. This step is optional but highly recommended.
- Be sure about what you want and when you do decide don’t doubt yourself. Remember that you’re sending a request to the Universe which is created by thoughts and therefore responds to thoughts. Know exactly what it is that you want. If you’re not clear/sure, the Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results. So be sure it is something you have strong enthusiasm for.
- Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. Learn how to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you’re wanting that dream car or that dream house, see yourself sitting and driving that car. See yourself feeling the steering wheel, playing your favorite music on the car audio system. If there’s that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with them, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
- Write your wish down. Start with “I am so happy and grateful now that…” and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what it is that you want. Write it in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid negation terms. Every day until your wish comes true, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it’s happening right now.
- Feel it. Feel the way you will now after receiving your wish. You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working, and sometimes if you do this you don’t feel like you need it anymore because you FEEL like you already have it! And then the universe will manifest this thought and feeling and you will receive it.
- Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that’s one thing to be thankful for. If the person you’re crushing on likes you back, or doesn’t but they didn’t send their lover out to hurt you, that’s another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
- Trust the Universe. Imagine an alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever you truly desire comes true in an instant. See yourself in that dimension, where whatever you ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. Don’t look for what you asked for; this is where people tend to mess up. If you have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests your wish, it’s only telling the Universe you don’t have it and you will attract…not having it. Be patient. Don’t get upset if these things don’t happen immediately. Don’t stress the “how” of things. Let the Universe do it for you. When you take the Universe’s job of worrying about the “how”, this says you’re lacking faith and that you’re telling the Universe what to do when the Universe has far greater knowledge and power than human mankind.